Menzon Limited seeks to employ IT Support Officer for its client Jamub Group. JAMUB Group (www.jamubgroup) is a Group of Company with vast interest in the area of Construction, General Contracting and Supplies, Consultancy Management, Project Management, Monitoring and Evaluation, Pharmaceutical, Properties and Estate Development. Jamub Property is a subsidiary of Jamub Group, a reputable Real Estate company with the aim to make available to Nigerian’s quality and affordable residential, commercial and office accommodation, thereby creating a virile real estate sector and contributing to national development
We are looking to hire IT Desk Officer. The ideal candidate will provide fast and useful technical assistance on computer systems, answering queries on basic technical issues and offer advice to solve them. The ideal Candidate will provide support assistance to our IT Team Lead and must have good technical knowledge and be able to communicate effectively to understand the problem and explain its solution.
Job Title: IT Support Officer
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 2 – 3 years
Job Field: ICT
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers, and scanners
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
- Diagnosing and solving hardware/software faults
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests
- Providing technical support across the company (this may be in person or over the phone)
- Setting up accounts for new users
- Repairing and replacing equipment as necessary
- Analyzing call logs to spot trends and underlying issues
- Testing new technology
- Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, or another related field.
- 2-3 years of software engineering or software development experience, preferably in a related field.
- A technical, logical thought process
- An ability to stick to strict deadlines
- An ability to prioritize and delegate
- A keen eye for detail
- Willingness to learn
- Experience using relevant tool suites.
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Creative problem-solving skills.
- Strong team building skills.
HOW TO APPLY:
Send a mail Titled, APPLICATION FOR POSITION OF IT SUPPORT OFFICER with your CV and Cover letter attached, to [email protected] . Kindly ensure that your cv is saved with your full name.
Deadline for registration: 6th of April 2021
Visit us on menzonjobs.com for more job advert