Menzon Limited seeks to employ Profit Centre Managers (PCMs) for its client Jamub Group. JAMUB Group (www.jamubgroup) is a Group of Company with vast interest in the area of Construction, General Contracting and Supplies, Consultancy Management, Project Management, Monitoring and Evaluation, Pharmaceutical, Properties and Estate Development.
Candidate would be responsible for running the Strategic Business Units (SBUs) profitably, generating results and as such, generally have decision-making authority related to business development of the subsidiary, operating expenses, and driving up profitability. Note, this is primarily a business development/Sales role the Group’s subsidiary.
Job Title: Profit Center Manager (PCM)
Job Type: Full Time
Previous/current banking experience in public sector marketing would be an added advantage.
Job Field: Sales/Marketing
- Contribute towards growth in company’s clientele and revenue base by ensuring maximal productivity within strategic business unit operation.
- Identifying and networking with high profile influencers in Public, Government Sector and Transnational Corporations towards expanding the company’s capacity to harness large-scale government and public contracts.
- Drafting business proposals on need-to-need bases and participating in presentation and business meeting.
- Managing of high-profile clients, both on personal and professional level not jeopardizing the company’s values and reputation.
- Following-up on High Network Clients (HNC), High Prospects, identified high link opportunities, implementing better business practices towards high network profitability
- Supporting all SBUs of Jamub Group in knowledge gathering and sharing of information to optimize corporate goal through strategic plan implementation for overall business benefit.
- Achieve sales, gross profit, and profit-sharing goals through recruitment, development, training, coaching, evaluation, and management of the Profit Centre team.
- Determine targeted customer account potential, establish sales goals for those accounts, and hold salespeople accountable for achieving those goals.
- Achieve upper quartile performance in key financial indicators.
- Ensure the Profit Centre meets or exceeds the service expectations demanded by each customer group
- Analyse financial reports and implement strategies to increase sales, improve productivity, and manage expenses.
- Focus on business development and sales
- Deploy resources in in an efficient manner to achieve set targets
- Maintain a comprehensive database of existing relationships/prospects
- BSc/BA in business administration, marketing, communications, or relevant field; MSc/MA will be a plus
- Minimum of 8 years work experience
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build and maintain quality relationships with employees, customers, and vendors
- Ability to interpret financial data to determine the success/failure of plans and take the appropriate action to adjust business plans to ensure success
- Have a comprehensive knowledge of contracting business
- Previous experience with an inventory management system (e.g., Eclipse)
- Proficient in MS Office and business software (e.g., CRM)
- Outstanding communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal abilities
- A demonstrated history of leadership experience
HOW TO APPLY:
Send a mail Titled, APPLICATION FOR POSITION OF Profit Center Manager (PCM). with your CV and Cover letter attached, to [email protected] . Kindly ensure that your cv is saved with your full name.
Deadline for registration: 20th of January 2021
Visit us on menzonjobs.com for more job advert