We are looking to hire Account Officer. The role is to Support the Head, Finance and Investment, and management team by completing routine clerical and accounting tasks. Preparing budgets, maintaining reports, and completing basic bookkeeping and accounting duties for the company.
Job Title: Account Officer
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 2 – 3 years
Job Field: Finance and Investment
- Preparing financial documents such as invoices, bills, and accounts payable and receivable
- Creating and processing invoices
- Cross-checking invoices with payments and expenses to ensure accuracy
- Managing a company’s accounts payable and receivable
- Sending bills and invoices to clients
- Tracking organization expenses
- Processing refunds
- Communicating with clients regarding billing and payments
- Raising and Posting of Journals for adjustments.
- Posting Customer Payments and related lodgments teller through GP.
- Perform Account Reconciliations.
- Monitor Customer Account details for non-payments, delayed payments and other irregularities.
- Generate Age Analysis.
- Review Account Receivables aging to ensure compliance.
- Follow established procedures for processing receipts, cash, staff advances etc.
- Recording office expenditures and ensuring these expenses are within the set budget
- Preparing annual budgets, and completing the year-end analysis
- Reporting on debtors and creditors
- Handling accruals and prepayments
- Managing monthly budgeting tasks
- Encoding accounting entries for data processing
- Sorting financial documents and posting them to the proper accounts
- Resolving errors in financial reports and correcting faulty reporting methods
- B.Sc./HND/ND in Accounting, Business Administration, or its equivalent.
- Professional certificate will be added advantage.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent Skills in Microsoft Office
- Experience in Balance Sheet Account Preparation
- Detail Oriented, Organized, Timely, and Data Entry
- Competent IT Skills.
- Strong Bookkeeping Skills and Knowledge of Business Math
- Understanding of Budgetary Principles
- Strong Written and Oral Communication Skills
HOW TO APPLY:
Send a mail Titled, APPLICATION FOR POSITION OF ACCOUNT OFFICER. with your CV and Cover letter attached, to [email protected] . Kindly ensure that your cv is saved with your full name.
Deadline for registration: 24th of March 2021
Visit us on menzonjobs.com for more job advert