Prospective candidate would oversee all marketing operations of the company and develop its marketing strategy and vision. Candidate will oversee a team of enthusiastic marketing professionals and will direct our marketing efforts towards great success. Successful Candidate must be passionate for the profession and have great knowledge for marketing in a contracting business space. Must balance a practical mindset with a creative business acumen and lead people through complex marketing operations. The goal is to ensure the company’s marketing efforts are successful in helping it outperform competition.
Job Title: Chief Marketing Officer (CMO)
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: Minimum of 10 years relevant experience
Banking experience in public sector marketing would be an added advantage.
Job Field: Sales/Marketing
- Involve greatly in sourcing contracting business for the Group.
- Contribute towards growth in company’s clientele and revenue base by ensuring maximal productivity within strategic business unit operation.
- Spearheading implementation of group strategic business plan to steer the company’s future in a positive direction and towards its objective.
- Identifying and networking with high profile influencers in Public, Government Sector and Transnational Corporations towards expanding the company’s capacity to harness large-scale government and public contracts.
- Drafting business proposals on need-to-need bases and participating in presentation and business meeting.
- Managing of high-profile clients, both on personal and professional level not jeopardizing the company’s values and reputation.
- Following-up on High Network Clients (HNC), High Prospects, identified high link opportunities, implementing better business practices towards high network profitability.
- Develop a comprehensive marketing strategy and execute a sophisticated marketing plan, while effectively managing brand and reputational risk, to ensure the internal and external brand is optimally aligned with the organization’s strategic objectives
- Develop and implement the organization’s multi-channel, multi-segment marketing campaign based on industry-leading insight
- Listen to the trends of the market and direct the market research efforts of the company
- Liaise with other departments to guide a unified approach to customer service, distribution etc. that meets market demands
- Define marketing strategies to support the company’s overall strategies and objectives
- Develop a feasible marketing plan for the department and oversee its day-to-day implementation
- Design and coordinate promotional campaigns, PR and other marketing efforts across channels (digital, press etc.)
- Build a highly efficient team of marketing professionals
- Create a solid network of strategic partnerships
- BSc/BA in business administration, marketing, communications, or relevant field; MSc/MA will be a plus
- Proven 10+ years work experience in core marketing
- Must be result oriented and work to achieve business revenue targets across the public and private sector.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proven leaderships expertise with effective team building skills and conflict resolution management
- Highly organized and able to multi-task and manage multiple projects and competing priorities without sacrificing accuracy or efficiency
- Professional presence and ability to develop strong working relationships with executive management
- Solid research skills with the ability to stay ahead of current marketing industry trends
- Understanding of different business disciplines (IT, finance etc.)
- Proficient in MS Office and business software (e.g., CRM)
- A leader with both creative and analytical capabilities
- Outstanding communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal abilities
HOW TO APPLY:
Send a mail Titled, APPLICATION FOR POSITION OF Chief Marketing Officer (CMO). with your CV and Cover letter attached, to [email protected] . Kindly ensure that your cv is saved with your full name.
Deadline for registration: 20th of January 2021
Visit us on menzonjobs.com for more job advert