- Successful applicant would identify opportunities and support the development of business with Oil & Gas Companies.
- The primary function of this role will be to build relationships (or leverage those already existing) to sell our value proposition(s) to the influencers and decision-makers of these companies. To focus on both “greenfield” and “brownfield” opportunities (new companies and existing companies seeking to update their technology or reduce emissions).
- Successful applicant would be responsible for running the Strategic Business Units (SBUs) profitably, generating results and as such, generally have decision-making authority related to business development for the Oil & Gas/Energy, operating expenses, and driving up profitability.
Job Title: Profit Centre Manager (PCM) – Oil and Gas/Energy
Job Type: Full Time
Previous/current Oil & Gas/Energy in public/private sector would be an added advantage.
Job Field: Oil & Gas/Energy, Sales & Marketing
- Contribute towards growth in company’s clientele and revenue base by ensuring maximal productivity within strategic business unit of Jamub Energy.
- Building and maintaining strong business relationships with International Oil Companies (IOC’s) and notable Multinationals in Nigeria.
- Identifying and developing wholesale energy supply opportunities in IOCs and notable Multinationals in Nigeria.
- Formulation and strategic implementation of new business development initiatives
- Developing and leveraging the company’s business profile and existing relationships
- Overseeing functional areas of our client’s logistics operations, in accordance to best possible costs and down time periods, whilst generating management reports in line with spend versus budgets.
- Continuously improving and business position Formulation and implementation of regulations and strategies to manage logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer service accordingly.
- Manage the control of flow packages to ensure customers receive products on time.
- Prepare workforce schedules and ensure distribution workers follow safety rules.
- Partner and negotiate with clients, custom brokers, suppliers, manufacturers, and other partners concerned.
- Supervising daily operations of staffs within and outside region and give support when needed.
- Work to improve the efficiency of the company’s supply chain.
- Identify and collate enhancement opportunities and suggest solutions for improvement to top management.
- Create a portfolio of new business customers.
- Develop a broad range of excellent relationships across all levels of the prospect base.
- Implement a Sales Plan, detailing strategy, objectives and planned activity.
- Execute comprehensive customer account plans and sales opportunity plans.
- Confidently articulate and present Jamub Energy’s products and services.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of Jamub Energy’s processes and systems.
- Build a robust sales pipeline and forecast that will yield future profitable revenue streams.
- Working with the bid managers, and collaborating with Engineering, Pricing, Legal and other specialists, and following agreed protocols (“Deal Clinic”, White Paper et al) build and present “Value Propositions”.
- Negotiate and close deals as mandated.
- Where possible promote our Temperature Control offering alongside power generation.
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional colleagues from sale to implementation.
- Develop a detailed knowledge of competitive products and services in area of operation.
- Build and maintain an in-depth knowledge and a network of relevant contacts across the opportunity scope area of industry focus and the wider business community.
- To understand the role of the contractors that service the industry and keep these informed of our products and related technological advances.
- Proactively provide industry and market intelligence to the wider Jamub Energy community.
- Act as a subject matter expert point of reference for cross-functional colleagues.
- Deliver all required reports, forecasts and CRM updates in a timely manner.
- Engage with relevant trade bodies and industry associations.
- Attend domestic and international trade shows as directed.
- Participate in market sizing, forecasting and budget preparation.
- Education: Degree qualified in Engineering, Mechanical or Electrical preferred
- Experience: A minimum of 5 years selling or sales management experience.
- Industry Focus Knowledge: Essential
- Geographical area of operation experience: Essential
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build and maintain quality relationships with employees, customers, and vendors
- Ability to interpret financial data to determine the success/failure of plans and take the appropriate action to adjust business plans to ensure success
- Have a comprehensive knowledge of contracting business
- Previous experience with an inventory management system (e.g., Eclipse)
- Proficient in MS Office and business software (e.g., CRM)
- Outstanding communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal abilities
- A demonstrated history of leadership experience
- Successful experience with technically complex new business acquisition.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the role’s geography and industry.
- A successful track record in high value technically complex B2B sales.
- Successful development and execution of Sales plans.
- Demonstrable success in leading high-value technical proposals, bids and tenders.
- A proven ability to successfully contribute to cross-functional virtual teams.
- Effective utilization of sales pipeline management & CRM systems.
- The financial and commercial acumen to construct high-value complex proposals.
- The intellectual capability required to understand and articulate how Aggreko’s products and services match customer applications.
- The personal ability to collaborate, lead and influence a diverse range of people, including customers, partners and colleagues.
- The drive and resilience required to win in a competitive sales environment.
- The emotional intelligence required to be authentic, display good judgement and robust decision making.
- The organizational skills required to operate successfully in a dynamic, complex and high-pressure business.
- The personal gravitas required to establish credibility at executive level.
- The self-awareness to identify own development needs and the desire to continually improve.
- The ability to communicate concisely and confidently.
- Proficiency in Microsoft products.
Jamub Energy Behaviors: (How we would like
you to operate in this role)
- We drive ourselves to acquire and maintain a well-developed network, understanding our marketplace, competitors and industry trends
- We create, maintain and share robust Account Plans, ensuring Jamub Energy is competitively positioned to take advantage of opportunities when they arise
- We use our commercial acumen to qualify our opportunities robustly, identifying where we can win and where we cannot
- We create, maintain and share robust Sales Opportunity plans, ensuring we know what needs to be achieved to win both new and repeat business.
- We take personal responsibility to acquire and maintain the knowledge we need to understand how Jamub Energy’s resources, products and services bring value to our customers
- We have a deep understanding of our processes: Knowing who and where to go to when we need help to get things done. We share this knowledge freely with our colleagues
- We take the time to prepare for all our customer interactions by conducting thorough research into their organization, their business environment and their people
- We know how to deploy Jamub Energy’s resources (time, people, money) in an effective and efficient manner, both in the interest of the customer and our wider business
- Our colleagues, customers and partners’ safety are our first thought at all times
- We make every effort to ensure that our customers and colleagues needs, and expectations are being met. We communicate clearly and honestly, and we value both theirs and our time
- Whenever possible we use our collective knowledge and resources, but we hold ourselves accountable for the achievement of our sales targets and objectives
- We lead from the front, accept responsibility and value the opinions of others. Our ambition is to attain the status of trusted advisor, both in the eyes of our customers and our colleagues
- We challenge ourselves. Actively seeking feedback from our colleagues and customers to understand how and where we can improve
- We aspire to best practice, leveraging our internal and external networks to inform our thoughts, decisions and actions
- We take control of our future by planning and developing a sales pipeline of closable opportunities that enable us to forecast our future business accurately
- We are inquisitive about our customers’ real needs enabling us to provide the best solutions for today and tomorrow, whilst negotiating win/win outcomes for them and us.
- Safety & Environment embraces and promotes a positive safety & environmental culture; recognizes and acts to correct unsafe operating procedures and ensures environmental compliance.
- Effectiveness (Income, Cost, and Resource’s utilization) impact is seen through the contribution that the team they work in makes on the overall performance of Jamub Energy through the decisions they take.
- Quality (Reliable, collegiate, high standards) contributions, have less of an immediate impact, but which over time make a meaningful difference to the performance of the organization.
- (Sustained performance through effective use of time and resource) Role is performed in a manner that allows the individual to make smart decisions on where they put their effort.
HOW TO APPLY:
Send a mail Titled, APPLICATION FOR POSITION OF Profit Center Manager (PCM) Oil and Gas/Energy. with your CV and Cover letter attached, to [email protected] . Kindly ensure that your cv is saved with your full name.
Deadline for registration: 16th of April 2021