- Successful applicant would be responsible for running the Strategic Business Units (SBUs) profitably, generating results and as such, generally have decision-making authority related to business development of Jamub Property, operating expenses, and driving up profitability.
- The Profit Centre Manager is required to work to improve the organization’s market position and achieve financial growth as well as defining long-term organizational strategic goals, building key customer relationships and identifying business opportunities. You are required to have thorough knowledge of the market, the solutions/services the company can provide, and of the company’s competitors.
- Successful applicant would be responsible for seeking new clients by networking, cold calling, advertising or other means of generating interest from potential clients as well as plan persuasive approaches and pitches that will convince potential clients to do business with the company.
- Successful applicant would be responsible for developing a rapport with new clients, set targets for sales and provide support that will continually improve the relationship. You are also required to grow and retain existing clients by presenting new solutions and services to clients.
Job Title: Profit Centre Manager (PCM) – Property/Real Estate
Job Type: Full Time
Previous/current real estate experience in public sector marketing would be an added advantage.
Job Field: Sales/Marketing
- Contribute towards growth in company’s clientele and revenue base by ensuring maximal productivity within strategic business unit operation.
- Drafting business proposals on need-to-need bases and participating in presentation and business meeting.
- Managing of high-profile clients, both on personal and professional level not jeopardizing the company’s values and reputation.
- Following-up on High Network Clients (HNC), High Prospects, identified high link opportunities, implementing better business practices towards high network profitability
- Building market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships
- Identifying and develop business opportunities for the landscape services.
- Proactively initiating and engaging sales calls to new prospects.
- Defining and following up of yearly targets and objectives.
- Developing and implementing strategies for new services.
- Determining new opportunities by analyzing business needs.
- Identifying, evaluating and pursuing potential key sales prospects.
- Real estate sales; ensures marketing, analyses, due diligence, credit presentation and legal documentation.
- Ensuring high level engagement with management team as regards business research, strategy, analysis and development.
- Developing annual sales goals.
- Ensuring the achievement and completion of monthly targets.
- Developing and delivering the business plans through carrying out research.
- Formulating market analysis and deliver accurate business reports.
- Closing new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts.
- Locating potential business deals by contacting potential customers; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Protecting organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Interfacing with existing strategic customers to solidify mutual expectations of performance and growth.
- Building referral and lead generation network.
- BSc/BA in business administration, marketing, communications, or relevant field; MSc/MA will be a plus
- Minimum of 5 years of Business Development/ Sales experience in the real estate industry, selling exquisite real estate (properties) to both public and corporate organizations.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build and maintain quality relationships with employees, customers, and vendors
- Ability to interpret financial data to determine the success/failure of plans and take the appropriate action to adjust business plans to ensure success
- Good leadership skills and experience in leading a team of sales/marketing professionals
- Strong client relationship management skills.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Have a desire to make a significant contribution to a rapidly growing organization.
- Market research experience.
- Proven ability to work as a part of a team and independently.
- A pro-active self-starter who can operate both individually and as part of a team.
- Superior presentation and excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Office and business software (e.g., CRM)
- A demonstrated history of leadership experience
HOW TO APPLY:
Send a mail Titled, APPLICATION FOR POSITION OF Profit Center Manager (PCM) Real Estate. with your CV and Cover letter attached, to [email protected] . Kindly ensure that your cv is saved with your full name.
Deadline for registration: 16th of April 2021
Visit us on menzonjobs.com for more job advert