Candidate would be responsible for running the Strategic Business Units (SBUs) profitably, generating results and as such, generally have decision-making authority related to business development of the subsidiary, operating expenses, and driving up profitability. Note, this is primarily a business development/Sales role the Group’s subsidiary.
Job Title: Profit Center Manager (PCM) Pharmaceutical, Agriculture, and General Services
Job Type: Full Time
Previous/current experience in public/private sector marketing would be an added advantage.
Job Field: Sales/Marketing
- Contribute towards growth in company’s clientele and revenue base by ensuring maximal productivity within strategic business unit operation.
- Identifying and networking with high profile influencers in Public, Government Sector and Transnational Corporations towards expanding the company’s capacity to harness large-scale government and public contracts.
- Drafting business proposals on need-to-need bases and participating in presentation and business meeting.
- Managing of high-profile clients, both on personal and professional level not jeopardizing the company’s values and reputation.
- Following-up on High Network Clients (HNC), High Prospects, identified high link opportunities, implementing better business practices towards high network profitability
- Supporting all SBUs of Jamub Group in knowledge gathering and sharing of information to optimize corporate goal through strategic plan implementation for overall business benefit.
- Achieve sales, gross profit, and profit-sharing goals through recruitment, development, training, coaching, evaluation, and management of the Profit Centre team.
- Determine targeted customer account potential, establish sales goals for those accounts, and hold salespeople accountable for achieving those goals.
- Achieve upper quartile performance in key financial indicators.
- Ensure the Profit Centre meets or exceeds the service expectations demanded by each customer group
- Analyze financial reports and implement strategies to increase sales, improve productivity, and manage expenses.
- Focus on business development and sales
- Deploy resources in in an efficient manner to achieve set targets
- Maintain a comprehensive database of existing relationships/prospects
- BSc/BA in business administration, marketing, communications, or relevant field; MSc/MA will be a plus
- Minimum of 5 years work experience
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build and maintain quality relationships with employees, customers, and vendors
- Ability to interpret financial data to determine the success/failure of plans and take the appropriate action to adjust business plans to ensure success
- Have a comprehensive knowledge of contracting business
- Previous experience with an inventory management system (e.g., Eclipse)
- Proficient in MS Office and business software (e.g., CRM)
- Outstanding communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal abilities
- A demonstrated history of leadership experience
HOW TO APPLY:
Send a mail Titled, APPLICATION FOR POSITION OF Profit Center Manager (PCM) Pharmaceutical, Agriculture, and General Services. with your CV and Cover letter attached, to [email protected] . Kindly ensure that your cv is saved with your full name.
Deadline for registration: 16th of April 2021