Menzon Limited seeks to employ Profit Centre Manager (PCM) – ISP/IT Lounge for its client Jamub Group. JAMUB Group (www.jamubgroup) is a Group of Company with vast interest in the area of Construction, General Contracting and Supplies, Consultancy Management, Project Management, Monitoring and Evaluation, Pharmaceutical, Properties and Estate Development. Jamub Property is a subsidiary of Jamub Group, a reputable Real Estate company with the aim to make available to Nigerian’s quality and affordable residential, commercial and office accommodation, thereby creating a virile real estate sector and contributing to national development
- Successful applicant would be responsible for running the Strategic Business Units (SBUs) profitably, generating results and as such, generally have decision-making authority related to business development of ISP/IT Lounge, operating expenses, and driving up profitability.
- The Profit Centre Manager is required to work to improve the organization’s market position and achieve financial growth as well as defining long-term organizational strategic goals, building key customer relationships and identifying business opportunities. You are required to have thorough knowledge of the market, the solutions/services the company can provide, and of the company’s competitors.
- Successful applicant would be responsible for seeking new clients by networking, cold calling, advertising or other means of generating interest from potential clients as well as plan persuasive approaches and pitches that will convince potential clients to do business with the company.
- Successful applicant would be responsible for developing a rapport with new clients, set targets for sales and provide support that will continually improve the relationship. You are also required to grow and retain existing clients by presenting new solutions and services to clients.
Job Title: Profit Centre Manager (PCM) – ISP/IT Lounge
Job Type: Full Time
Previous/current Internet Service Provide/Information Technology in public/private sector marketing would be an added advantage.
Job Field: IT, Sales/Marketing
- Contribute towards growth in company’s clientele and revenue base by ensuring maximal productivity of ISP/IT Lounge.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, bi-annual, and annual business marketing and strategies for business generation to enable the ISP/IT Lounge achieve targeted growth objectives.
- Develop ideas on new business opportunities, seeking Management buy-ins to enable achievement of targeted growth and revenue objectives.
- Monitor and control ISP/IT Lounge income and expenditure to enhance increased net income.
- Visiting the SBU clients for Relationship Management and deepening business generation.
- Develops strategic plan by studying technological and financial opportunities; presenting assumptions; recommending objectives.
- Work with the CEO, GM to creates, communicates, and implements the organization’s vision, mission, and overall direction – i.e., leading the development and implementation of the overall organization’s strategy.
- Coordinates efforts by establishing procurement, production, marketing, field, and technical services policies and practices; coordinating actions with corporate staff.
- Builds company image by collaborating with customers, government, community organizations, and employees; enforcing ethical business practices.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Work along with the Head of Technical (HOT) by making certain that technical department perform efficiently, coordinate employee efforts, and facilitate communications between management and ICT experts.
- Representing the ISP/IT Lounge as occasion may warrant within the wider community where our business operates.
- Providing leadership to the subordinates’/team members and driving them to enhance performance that will aid the attainment of the organizational objectives.
- Attending Management meetings, Monthly Performance Review Tracking Meeting, defending preceding performance and making strategic commitment for the next month’s performance.
- Evaluate market research and competitor analyses in order to formulate marketing plans and strategies.
- Monitor and assign targets to subordinates to ensure effective focus on target achievement.
- Providing strategic direction and operational support to employees.
- Coaching and motivating Team to effectively execute their day-to-day tasks to meet corporate targets and delivery objectives.
- BSc/BA in business administration, marketing, communications, or relevant field; MSc/MA will be a plus
- Minimum of 5 years of Business Development/ Sales experience in the ISP/IT industry, selling exquisite ICT to both public and corporate organizations.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build and maintain quality relationships with employees, customers, and vendors
- Ability to interpret financial data to determine the success/failure of plans and take the appropriate action to adjust business plans to ensure success
- Good leadership skills and experience in leading a team of sales/marketing professionals
- Strong client relationship management skills.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Have a desire to make a significant contribution to a rapidly growing organization.
- Market research experience.
- Proven ability to work as a part of a team and independently.
- A pro-active self-starter who can operate both individually and as part of a team.
- Superior presentation and excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Office and business software (e.g., CRM)
- A demonstrated history of leadership experience
HOW TO APPLY:
Send a mail Titled, APPLICATION FOR POSITION OF Profit Center Manager (PCM) ISP/IT Lounge. with your CV and Cover letter attached, to [email protected] . Kindly ensure that your cv is saved with your full name.
Deadline for registration: 16th of April 2021
Visit us on menzonjobs.com for more job advert